Sales and Account Manager
We have a full-time opening for a Sales and Account Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
LocateYourCare.com is an Atlanta-based digital healthcare company focused on creating an open, streamlined patient-provider marketplace. We are bringing the Uber business model to healthcare in Atlanta. We are seeking a driven Sales and Account Manager to join our team to help grow and support our provider network. The role is responsible for signing up providers across a number of healthcare services including dental, chiropractic, and massage therapy. Commission and bonuses based on growth in these provider networks. Sign up is relatively easy due to the free nature of the app and reps can typically reach a 50% close rate once they have reached the decision maker. Additionally, the role is responsible for establishing ongoing relationships and providing support to the providers in the network once the app goes live September 1, 2016.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use various sales methods such as door-to-door and cold calling to generate leads
- Consistently meet and exceed established provider onboarding goals
- Evaluate the providers needs and build long term relationships
- Provide ongoing support to providers in the network
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Complete all required administrative responsibilities in a timely manner
- Comply with all LocateYourCare company policies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Persuasiveness and deal closing ability
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with various sales techniques and pipeline management
- Experience working with HubSpot or similar CRM
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Own transportation, valid driver's license and automobile insurance
Compensation: Commission only to start with plenty of growth potential in salaried and managerial positions