We have a part-time opening for a Resident Coordinator.
Must be able to work at least 2 shifts per week.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
RESIDENT SERVICE COORDINATOR
San Diego Community Housing Corporation is a nonprofit affordable housing developer. SDCHC is looking for a Resident Services Coordinator to provide organized social, recreational, and enrichment activities in our East County Learning Center.
* Experience in working with youth in after school environment and experience in social services are required
* Ability to lead activities, such as sports, games, events and curriculum activities
* Ability to organize and schedule tasks while maintaining accurate records of resident participation
* Ability to outreach our Resident Services Programs and Events to residents
* Must work well with youth, adults, and diverse populations
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
* Ability to facilitate various workshops to large and small groups
* Must be well-organized and have a willingness to fulfill the job responsibilities
* Must know Excel and Word and must be able to provide instruction on basic computer skills
* Valid California driver's license and/or reliable transportation
* Criminal record clearance
* Must be able to work independently and as a team player
* Ability to facilitate resident forums and meetings
* Ability to plan, organize and implement community events
* Ability to improvise program and activities for youth and adults
* Must be able to attend ongoing trainings and yearly conference
Required Skills and Abilities
Sound command of the English language and ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Ability to speak professionally and effectively with guests and associates throughout the organization. Must be able to successfully conduct and accomplish multiple tasks and possess strong organizational and problem solving skills. Must also be able to work well with others.
Negotiable based on experience in social services
Part Time: Up to 25 hours per week and occasional Saturday event.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Browse similar jobs (17)
San Diego, California 92123