We have a full-time opening for a Service Technician.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 3 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Service Tech 2, The Brook at Colonial Park (P591537)
Headquartered in Tysons, VA, Kettler is a developer, owner and operator of apartments, condominiums, and mixed-use projects in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions. The company currently has an opening for a Service Technician II at The Brook at Colonial Park.
Brief Description: The Service Technician II, under the direction of the Service Manager, is responsible for general maintenance, repairs in apartments and buildings, maintaining curb appeal and quality of apartment homes, and responding to service request of residents.
Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
* Participate in all maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work
* Perform general repair of property grounds, apartments, and building exteriors
* Perform preventative maintenance, repairs, inspections, and janitorial services as assigned
* Assist with maintenance of storage area and maintenance materials
* Perform refurbishing and renovation of apartments per company standards
* Walk the property daily to ensure curb appeal and quality of apartments
* Notify Property Manager of any safety concerns and participate in safety meetings
* Responsible for knowledge of property specific problems such as asbestos
* Maintain accurate record of all tasks completed Requirements:
* 2+ years of maintenance experience or valid training
* CFC Type 1 & Type 2 Required
* Must have Valid Driver's License
* Strong understanding of appliance, electrical and plumbing repair
* Basic knowledge of HVAC and electrical circuitry
* Good English communication skills, both verbal and written
KETTLER offers a competitive salary with bonus incentives based on individual as well as property performance. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is offered to all full-time employees with medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid vacation and sick leave and rental discounts at company properties. Reimbursement is offered to KETTLER employees for Trade School or Certification classes. Free parking is also provided at each work location.