Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aides
We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aides.
Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
A SOURCE OF LIFE HOME CARE
A Source of Life Home Care is a non-medical home care service agency providing services to seniors and individuals who need assistance performing day to day activities while remaining in the comforts of their homes. We are looking for outstanding warm hearted and caring individuals who enjoy serving others to join our team. We provide a positive supportive work environment with opportunites for advancement. We are looking for caregivers who are dependable, flexible, honest and have a desire to serve the community.
Job duties but not limited to:
* Assist with bathing, grooming, dressing and toileting
* Assist with transfers from bed, wheelchair and chair
* Alzheimers & Dementia Care
* Meal preparation
* Light Housekeeping
* Medication reminders
* Complete a daily care log sheet at the end of each shift
* Maintaining and establishing a professional rapport with the office
staff, client, client's family and health care professions
* Must be at least 18 years or older
* Must be a US citizen or have a valid work permit
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
* Must show proof of current auto insurance and automobile
* Clean driving record
* Must pass TB Test, National Criminal background check and drug
* Must participate in ongoing training
* Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
* Must be able to provide services according to client service plan
* Ability to lift, bend, twist, reach, stoop, kneel and push
* Experience in home care preferred but not mandatory, will train
Paid training classes, flexible hours, referral bonus opportunities, competitive pay and employee of the month recognition program.
A Source of Life Home Care is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against a job applicant or an employee because of a person's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability.
A Source of Life Home Care
2021 E. 52nd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46205
a source of life home care