Would you like to be part of the magic of Winterfest? Kings Island can offer you a great experience. No job experience, no problem; we offer all training to make you successful in this role! In this position, you will have opportunites for promotion, leadership training, internships, scholarships and much more! Now's the time to get your application submitted for the Winter season so that you can be one of the first applicants interviewed. Come work, play and get paid at Kings Island!
We have recently increased our pay rates. Most positions start at $10/ hour.
Did you know that the Food & Beverage Department can offer internship opportunities? If you are interested, please complete the application online and upload your resume.
We offer the following opportunities in the Food & Beverage Department:
- Line Cook
- Beer Pourer
- Warehouse Associate
- Line Associate
Job Functions Summary: Prepares and serves food to park guests and operates cash registers while providing quality service to park guests in a clean, safe atmosphere.
Essential Job Functions includes, but is not limited to:
- Greets guests, answers questions, ensures quality service, and resolves complaints for guests.
- Takes proper payment and makes change for food and beverage items using a cash register.
- Takes and fills food and beverage orders from guests; cooks and prepares food items, serves food in correct portions to ensure proper food cost procedures are followed. Notifies kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders.
- Uses soda fountain to serve cold drinks and to make milkshakes and frozen desserts; uses hot water heater or coffee make to make and serve hot drinks. Ensures product temperature controls are met and maintained for quality and safety; follows all Board of Health regulations.
- Ensures all safety equipment is being used properly; alerts Supervisor of any malfunctions, safety concerns, or needs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Minimum Training and Experience:
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair’s Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to credit, criminal, DMV, Previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state or provincial law.
Our positions pay competitively and above minimum wage! The perks of employment are great too! Your ID card acts as a Platinum Pass to give you free admission to all Cedar Fair parks. We have special associate only events, the opportunity to work with your friends and make new ones, scholarships and so much more! Why wouldn’t you want to work, play and get paid at Kings Island!
Kings Island is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
We want to get to know you ! Please visit our jobs page, www.kifun.jobs, after registering with Snagajob to complete our brief application. We are interviewing now, so apply today!
Browse similar jobs
- Bar Jobs
- Busser Jobs
- Bartender Jobs
- Breakfast Jobs
- Cook Jobs
- Dish Washing Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Greeter Jobs
- Make Drinks Jobs
- Math Jobs
- Quality Assurance Jobs
- Restaurant Operations Jobs
- Seasonal Jobs
- Warehouse Jobs
- Warehouse Jobs
- Weekend Jobs
- Work Nights Jobs
- Internship Jobs
- Coffee Jobs
- Restaurant Jobs
- Food Service Jobs