The Cashier/Runner serves as the face of Slim Chickens. They make that critical first and last impression with the Guests. They are the ones that must create the welcoming atmosphere that Guests will associate with Slim Chickens.
All cashiers who serve alcohol must be at the legal age of alcohol service in their state/local area.
To ensure a great Guest experience, the Cashier/Runner must:
- Possess a thorough understanding of the menu and be able to recommend items and answer any questions that Guests may have.
- Be adept at running the register as well as being comfortable handling cash and credit card transactions.
- Help Guests with take-out orders, as well as pre-bus and bus tables.
- Maintain the appearance of the restaurant from the Guests’ perspective. For example keeping:
- The lobby and restrooms sparkling clean
- The condiment station clean and fully stocked
- The parking lot free from trash
- All green space presentable and inviting
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old