We have a full-time opening for a Optical Sales/Technician.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Ensuring our customers have the best experience is a priority. Members of our Optical Sales team are directly responsible for providing customers with exceptional service. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a lot of teamwork and provides a great opportunity to join a growing and successful company.
The ideal candidates will possess:
* Previous retail experience preferred, but not required
* Effective interpersonal skills
* Ability to present and sell eyeglasses, features, and specialty lenses
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to learn and apply optical knowledge
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time
* Ability to transcribe words and numbers
* Perform duties in such a manner as not to jeopardize the safety and health of themselves, fellow- associates, customers, the public, or the environment
* Assist customers with selection of optical goods based on prescription written by Optometrist and individual needs
* Meet and/or exceed pre-established Company goals
* Ensure all intra-web functions are done daily including cancelled job status, backorder list, and problem jobs
* Take optical measurements for customer eyewear
* Correctly operate equipment necessary to adjust eyewear
* Coordinate the delivery of eyewear products to customers according to Company guidelines
* Listen and respond immediately with an appropriate level of concern to all customer issues. Analyze, solve, and correct customer service issues
* Check status and notify customers when orders are delayed
* Help maintain the Vision Center's appearance at all times