Want to make a difference? Want to be a leader?
We offer more opportunities for people to find the challenges they want and the recognition they deserve. We are seeking career-minded, motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to build a team that works well together to increase profits, provide superior service and have a passion for being the best in the business.
As leaders and role models, our managers set the tone for the fun, family environment in our restaurants. Our managers enjoy a stable environment and flexible schedules that give them the quality of life they deserve. Our generous and competitive compensation package includes: medical, dental and prescription plan, a paid structured training program, vacation and sick leave, direct deposit, company matching 401(k) plan, retention bonus and unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development based on performance.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Training Team Members
- Maintain and enforce standard operating procedure of the company
- Maintaining excellent customer satisfaction at all time
- Product and supply inventory counting and recording
- Scheduling work shifts for team members
- Ensure that all the company’s policies with regards to proper food handling and preparation are being enforced throughout the restaurant
- Ability to travel to other restaurants, Area Office, bank, etc. as needed
- Ability to use general restaurant equipment
- Ability to come to work promptly and as scheduled
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Ability to complete all applicable training programs
- Management/Supervisory/Mentor experience desired
- Guest-friendly demeanor
- Willing to work normal schedule of 50 hours per week (all shifts)
- Fluent English-speaking and writing skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year prior restaurant experience minimum