We offer more opportunities for people to find the challenges they want and the recognition they deserve. We are seeking career-minded, motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal skills, for an opportunity to work with a well-rounded team to increase profits, provide superior service and have a passion for being the best in the business.
Does the challenge of assuming a leadership role at a million-dollar plus restaurant location inspire your ambition? If business - on a big scale - is what motivates you, Wendy's is the place to be.
As a Shift Supervisor at Wendy's, you'll enjoy:
- · A competitive salary, bonus and generous benefits including 401(k)
- · Excellent training, and promotion from within
- · Opportunity to learn the business from the ground up, with the "safety net" of being with an established industry leader with over $12 billion in sales
- · Defined career paths for those who are interested in a career at Wendy's
Supported by your General Manager and management team, you will be given the opportunity to train and supervise Crew members,
monitor and reinforce food safety standards and procedures, interact with our customers, and execute cost control systems. Our candidate is a results-oriented professional with a strong customer focus.
If you're interested in a position that rewards you for your contributions, then Wendy's is right for you. We encourage you to complete our application process
and look forward to discussing your place on the Wendy's team.
This entry-level management position requires:
- · High School diploma or GED (some college a plus)
- · One or more years' restaurant experience
- · Open / flexible work availability
- · Demonstrated ability to lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- · Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
CKA Management, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The following are examples of some, but not all, of the essential job functions of a Shift Supervisor position at Wendy's:
- · Ability to use Headset to take customer orders or to take or give direction
- · Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer, fryer, slicer, grill, etc.)
- · Ability to come to work promptly and regularly
- · Ability to take direction and work well with others
- · Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- · Ability to concentrate and perform duties accurately
- · Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures
- · Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks assigned
- · Ability to complete all applicable training programs
- · Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that may involve exposure to noise, heat, cold or other elements