Summary of Position
Assist in set up, execution, and tear down of all special parties, meetings, weddings, and event functions. Ensure that customer requirements are adhered to and that functions run smoothly, efficiently, and profitably.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in preparation for all events including but not limited to the set up of tables, chairs, stage pieces, and dance floor
• Ensure that event room is cleaned (vacuumed, windows and doors wiped, etc.) and properly set for impending function
• Greet guests prior to the start of each function and be present throughout event to assist in execution where needed
• Assist in service of food and beverage including but not limited to the execution of plated and buffet meals
• Occasional bartending service when requested (bartending experience recommended but not required)
• Assist in tear down and clean up of event room at conclusion of each function. This includes but is not limited to putting away tables, chairs, stage pieces, dance floor, vacuuming carpet, cleaning windows and doors, etc.
• Must be 18 years of age
• Be able to communicate and understand predominant language(s) of customers and staff
• Knowledge and experience of service and food and beverage in banquet/event setting is recommended but not required
• Must be able to work in standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
• Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, and lift up to 50 pounds
All hired employees will be required to participate in an employee
training course within one (1) month of hire date