Quality is our Recipe
We are Now Hiring: Crew Members
Briad Wendy's offers:
- HealthSelect Medical
- Employee Assistance Fund
- Competitive wages
- Fun, Energetic Work Environment
- Direct Deposit and/or Pay Cards
- Flexible schedules
Team players wanted - job requirements
- QSR or Fast-casual experience, Preferred
- Reliable transportation, including for late night hours
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- An impressive work-ethic
- Desire to learn and gain experience
- Must have a great personality, desire to serve guests, and enjoy working as part of a team, and be upbeat and engaging
- Strong interpersonal, verbal communication skills;
- Must be able to multi-task
Our Mission: Create positive lifelong emotional connections with our teammates and our guests
Join Our Team!!
About The Briad Group: The Briad Group is headquartered in Livingston, NJ, and is one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in the U.S. We currently operate over 150 restaurants in 5 different concepts ranging from Quick Serve to Casual Dining, creating unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development. The Briad Group entities are: licensed franchisees for Wendy's, TGI Fridays, Marriott, Hilton. The Briad Group also owns and operates Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer - All applicants will receive consideration without discrimination based on sex, marital status, race, color, age, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, military reserve membership, ancestry, religion, height, weight, use of a guide or support animal because of blindness, deafness or physical handicap or the presence of disabilities.
Philadelphia, PA Candidates: Briad Wenco LLC will consider qualified applicants with criminal conviction histories in a manner consistent with Ban the Box ordinances.
We are an E-Verify employer.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Browse similar jobs (2738)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19131