Level II/III - Systems Engineer/IT Consultant
We have a full-time opening for a Level II/III - Systems Engineer/IT Consultant.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 4 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Don't get lost in the crowd.Make an impact with a small business today.
If you have an instinctive drive to succeed, kick starting your career with Roan Solutions, Inc.www.roansolutions.com, will put you on the fast track to achieving your goals. As a small-sized business, there are fewer obstacles in our organization to maneuver and you will have the ability to showcase your talents and hard work. We seek individuals that want to continually learn and grow as part of our successful organization.
At Roan Solutions, we strive to achieve excellence in everything we do. We take pride in offering the best IT services and solutions available. Our certified Engineers and friendly Customer Service Representatives are here to help with all of our customers' IT needs. Our consulting and project based services put a team of seasoned experts to work on our customers' needs.
We believe that our company creates value in our industry, stands as a leader and model in technology integration, and provides comfort and consistency to our customers and partners. We are part of a growing and flourishing business community providing solutions and skills that help our customers achieve success and accomplish their mission.
IT Consultant / Systems Engineer - Level II-III
The Systems Engineer is responsible for handling second and third level support of service requests:
1. IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft, Linux and Apple's core business applications and operating systems.
2. Solutions Architecture of our growing Amazon Web Services migration and support practice.
3. Support of backup solutions and disaster recovery
4. Proficient in technical network support: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls and most importantly security
5. Implement Projects and manage their fulfillment with the team to align budget and satisfaction
6. Broad knowledge of IT concepts and technologies (server platforms, networking, communications and security)
7. Proficient in implementation and support of VMware and Hyper-V virtualization, VPN, Remote Desktop Services, on premises and cloud servers
8. Monitor and improvement of Labtech remote monitoring and management system's alerts and notifications, and response accordingly through service tickets
9. System documentation maintenance and review in ConnectWise PSA system
10. Strong Communication with customer as required: incident progressions, notifications of impending changes or agreed outage
11. Keeping business owners and executives vested in the IT partnership through high-level yet, well-grounded, communication
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications and network systems
2. Experienced in Migration and support on AWS (Azure Platforms a plus
3. Working knowledge of HIPAA as it relates to technology
4. Interpersonal skills: such as telephony, communication and active listening skills
5. Proven problem solving and troubleshooting at multiple client sites
6. Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
7. Service awareness of all organization's key IT services for which support is being provided
8. Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services 9. Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
10. Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
11. Support on 0365 and on premises Exchange, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7 - 10 and Apple Mac OSX.
1. Interpersonal Skills - Focused conflict resolution; Maintains confidentiality; Excellent listening skills; Controlled emotions; Extreme client service and satisfaction; effective time management, fosters a team environment
2. Ethics - Respect; Uphold commitments; Trust; Integrity; Upholds organizational values
3. Professionalism - Tactful, Works well under pressure, Respectful, Responsible, Polite communication and business etiquette. Provides high level of customer service.
1. Education and/or Experience - Bachelor's degree; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Language Skills - Ability to read and interpret documents both electronic and printed such as service tickets, manuals, procedures and policy manuals. Ability to write clear correspondence in email and document format. Ability to speak clearly in English with clients over the phone as well as with company staff.
3. Mathematical Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
4. Reasoning Ability - Ability to make decisions quickly when needed; Ability to motivate team members to reach goals; Ability to assist team members in solving complex problems
5. Computer Skills - To perform this job successfully, an individual should have the ability to use Office and Google software's efficiently. In addition, experience using ConnectWise a plus and the ability to learn new computer applications with minimum oversight is required. Experience with LabTech is ideal, training provided.
To be considered for this position, please complete your application by completing a survey from the link below:
Copy and paste the link above.