Want to make a difference? Do you enjoy helping people succeed? Come join our family! We are in search of talented individuals to join our restaurant team. We are looking for team members who are committed to ensuring great guest service, top notch food, and smooth operations. Apply now to become part of The Capstone Restaurant Group family!
SUMMARY OF POSITION: As an Assistant Manager, you will achieve sales growth and maintain company standards of excellence for your assigned shift by managing the flow of food service activity, assigning tasks, overseeing cash control and focusing on providing the highest quality food with the best customer service possible. You will also play a key role in training your crew under the direction of the General Manager.
- Supervising crews and shift leaders and maintaining the highest standards in quality, service, and cleanliness with a constant focus on profitability
- Coordinating staff training with crew trainers
- Maintaining a cooperative and harmonious working relationship between management team and your crew
- Handling HR issues as they arise, including disciplinary write-ups
- Conducting crew meetings as needed to discuss operations procedures and promotions
- Conducting weekly inventories
- Controlling payroll to meet company labor cost standards
- Controlling inventory to meet company GAP standards
- Supporting management team and General Manager in their operational decisions
- Maintaining reports and records based on company standards and in full compliance with state and federal regulations
- Maintaining building and equipment via proper operating, cleaning, and preventive maintenance procedures
- Assuming responsibility for cash for all shifts, including bank deposits and ensuring that all cash procedures are properly followed
- Maintaining professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Ensuring that all sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures are observed and enforced
- Performing other tasks as directed by management
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment for all.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around heat.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Move throughout the restaurant and observe restaurant operationa and employee work performance.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
- Perform job at continuous high pace, under pressure, while maintaining quality & speed standards
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to maintain the respect of your crew
- Customer driven focus
- Ability to effectively make decisions under pressure, while delegating tasks appropriately
- Committed to providing crew with thorough training and cross training to ensure their success
- Strong conflict-resolution skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- 2 years restaurant shift management experience preferred.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Available to work all shifts and weekends.
- Previous quick service experience, a plus.
What more could you ask for?
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- Family atmosphere with a great work/life balance
- Opportunity to learn and grow
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications with the job.
Capstone Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.
I understand and scknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group is an independently owned and operated franchisee of Carl’s Jr. Restaurants LLC and Hardee’s Restaurants LLC and, if I am hired Capstone Restaurant Group will be my employer, not Carl’s Jr. Restaurants or Hardss’s Restaurants. Further I understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group LLC is not acting as an agent for Carl’s Jr. Restaurants, Hardee’s Restaurants or any of its affiliates.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Highly competitive compensation
- Solid promotion from within
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription)
Capstone Restaurant Group