Working at Main Event is more than a job!
Now Hiring Restaurant Operations Manager
at Main Event
We are seeking a Noticeably Better Restaurant Operations Manager to join our team!
Are you enthusiastic about your work, passionate about guest experience and able to inspire others to have FUN while working in a fast-paced environment? If so Main Event is the place for you! At Main Event we encourage all team members to Have FUN! In fact it’s one of our core values along with Act with Integrity, Exceed Guest Expectations, Run It Like You Own It, and Embrace Teamwork. We live these values daily giving Main Event the Noticeably Distinctive Culture we are known for. If our values resonate and you are drawn to an exciting workplace please continue reading and learn about the exciting opportunity at Main Event.
About the company behind this Noticeably Distinctive Culture:
Main Event Entertainment is a fast growing Dallas-based company founded in 1998, operating family entertainment centers in the southern US. The company's high energy, high volume facilities range in size from 50,000 to 75,000 square feet and host a variety of attractions that appeal to people of all ages.
Guests can enjoy bowling, billiards, laser tag, ropes courses, glow golf, bocce ball, rock climbing, or choose from hundreds of interactive amusement games. Our multi-venue family entertainment centers feature full service restaurants and bars as well as fast casual restaurant offerings, great food and much more in a FUN, clean and comfortable environment.
As a Restaurant Operations Manager with M.E. your role will be to successfully manage a department within Main Event, drive your team to operate by our core values while having FUN! The Restaurant Operations Manager assists the General Manager with delivering revenue and profits while establishing and achieving financial objectives and Main Event’s business plans.
- Inspire a team of 30-40 hourly employees to exceed guests expectations leading to a revenue generating department within Main Event
- Strut your financial skills by summarizing and analyzing information for budgeting revenues and expenses; measuring costs of products, services, or other cost objectives
- Demonstrate proactive leadership by ensuring positive guests’ experiences through hands-on table touches
- Staff Main Event with Noticeably Better people through recruiting, hiring, coaching, training and continual development efforts
- Live M.E.’s core values through creating innovative improvements and collaborating with others while being accountable for measurable, high-quality and timely results
- Embrace Teamwork while encouraging others to do the same
Are you ready to be a Restaurant Operations Manager with Main Event?
- Are you 21 years of age or older?
- Do you have at least 3+ years of restaurant/hospitality experience?
- Proven track record in management of COGS and labor?
- Can you focus on the details while maintaining the capability to oversee all aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Do you have a track record of creating an environment that guests want to come back again and again?
M.E. Rewards You!
- M.E. Develops You – Main Event will continue to develop you as a restaurant and hospitality professional while also mastering family FUN entertainment.
- M.E. Recognizes You - Main Event recognizes talent! And prides itself in offering its team opportunities to grow within M.E.
- M.E. Benefits You – Main Event offers Paid Time Off, Health, Dental and Vision options, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
Main Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Main Event Entertainment