House Cleaner / House cleaning / Maid / Housekeeper / housecleaner - now hiring -
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Professional House Cleaner -now hiring -..
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have drivers license and car insurance
- Background check required.
Wage: $400-600 week
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
BECOME A MERRY MAIDS CLEANING PROFESSIONAL
Make a living and have a life!
If you’re looking for greater income, benefits, flexibility and growth potential, you’ll be swept away by all that Merry Maids has to offer. As the country’s leading provider of house cleaning services, we have openings for hard-working individuals.
- $11.00 hour training pay
- Average Weekly full time pay - $400-600
- Earn more for your efficiency as you work with a partner and get paid for each house cleaned.
- Excellent benefits, including Medical Insurance
- Mileage reimbursement; Cleaning Supplies provided.
- Paid Training; Housecleaning Experience Required.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Most new hires earn promotions within 6 months.
- Earn $300 for each Employee Referral.
- Uses Merry Maids cleaning products and procedures to clean, dust cobwebs, cleaning all hanging light fixtures and dusting baseboards and windowsills each cleaning.
- Uses Merry Maids cleaning products and procedures to clean, sanitize, and deodorize all bathroom fixtures, showers, tubs, toilets, sinks, mirrors, and vanities.
- Uses Merry Maids cleaning products and procedures to clean kitchen appliances, counters, cabinets, tables, and chairs.
- Vacuum stairways and vacuum or sweep and then wash all hard surface floors on hands and knees using Merry Maids products and procedures.
- Moves all reasonably movable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind.
- Vacuums all upholstered furniture, including under all cushions each cleaning.
- Carries cleaning products and equipment to and from office, vehicle, and customers homes.
- Assists in maintaining clean and fresh appearance of the office.
- Contributes to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude and contributes to the overall team effort of the company including being in uniform, dependable, and on time.
- Has respect and understanding for co-workers.
- Contributes to the overall goal of maintaining quality customer service.
- Attends and participates in weekly staff meetings.
- Performs other reasonable, related duties as assigned or requested.
- Ability to differentiate between variously colored cleaning products by identifying the color or product name.
- Ability to define specific uses of cleaning products.
- Ability to read cleaning instructions indicated on customized service reports.
- Ability to communicate with the clients and Office Manager to ensure the customers expectations are met.
- Ability to drive to and from various job sites as needed.
- Ability to withstand regular physical contact with dog and cat hair, mold, dust, mildew, and cleaning solutions.
- Ability to lift and carry 20 pounds of equipment in and out of an average of 4 homes a day, but as many as 6 homes a day. This may include climbing stairs while carrying equipment.
- Ability to load and unload equipment from cars.
- Valid driver's license
- Current liability insurance on automobile
- Ability to drive to and from various job sites as needed
- Ability to pass criminal background check
- Ability to pass motor vehicle records check
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
Along with wonderful rewards, you can also enjoy enriching relationships with your co-workers and clients. Please apply online today by clicking APPLY NOW. Merry Maids is an EOE M/F/D/V.