Food Service Manager
Hungry for success? Our Food Service Manager opportunities allow you to grow your management career at a company known for its variety of fresh and convenient food options. Assisting the store General Manager, it will be your job to lead your food service team to ensure our customers are happy, satisfied and keep coming back for our tasty offerings and superior customer service. Accepting one of our Food Service Manager jobs puts you on the fast-track for future Kum & Go store management jobs and opportunities as we strongly believe in promoting from within. Many of today’s store General Managers started their retail management careers in this job.
What You'll Do as a Food Service Manager
- Engage with the store team and customers to provide excellent customer service
- Manage our food operations, ensure food safety, and promote food service
- Display a positive attitude and promote teamwork
- Assist in recruiting, training, and developing the best store team to drive performance
- Motivate and engage the store team to provide great food
- Create and support a positive and fun work environment
- Exhibit professionalism in appearance, conduct, and judgment
- Provide store support by conducting associate orientation and training, food presentation, completing inventory counts, following food concept program guidelines, and running the cash register when needed
- Maintain store cleanliness
- Assist in managing controllable costs
- Able to provide positive leadership and promote teamwork within the food team
- Focused on engaging with the store team and customers to provide excellent service
- Committed to meeting high food safety and quality standards
- Excited to learn how to prepare great food
- Friendly & outgoing
- At your best in a fast-paced environment
- Excited to assist in recruiting, training, developing, and motivating the team
- Comfortable multi-tasking and adapt easily to change
- Opportunity to develop your skills as a leader
- Connections with great people and a great company
- Team environment that’s supportive and fun
- Opportunities to learn about great customer service and retail
- Great pay, benefits, and career growth opportunities
At Kum & Go, our purpose is to make days better. We do that by connecting with people. Every day, whether in stores or at our Store Support Center headquarters, we take a people-first approach to developing associates, serving customers and solving problems. We provide a unique working experience where associates are given many opportunities to make connections and to have fun along the way. Our culture is supported by our five core values:
- Passion - We love what we do, and it shows in our work.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, even when it is difficult.
- Teamwork - We believe that greatness is only achieved in unity.
- Caring - We have genuine compassion for our customers, associates, families and communities.
- Excellence - We expect and deliver superior performance.