Table 100 is currently seeking ambitious, energetic candidates for our Shift Manager opportunities.
If you want to love where you work, make a change, and join us! If you thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, then we have the opportunity for you!
We are looking for people who are:
● Upbeat and Positive
● Proven Leaders
● Great Motivators
As a Shift Manager, you will begin by learning the ropes including our philosophies on customer service and quality food products. Table 100 provides an extensive training program to help provide new hires with everything they need to succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment. We will also provide you with the tools to develop you in your role as a leader while working with team members and management to create a fun and exciting growth-oriented work environment.
Skills and Requirements
● Must be at least 18 years of age
● 2 years restaurant and/or shift management experience in upscale/fine-dining restaurant required
● Professional communication skills both oral and written
● Ability to work in a team environment
● Ability to lift up 50 pounds
● Basic computer knowledge (Excel/spreadsheet knowledge preferred)
● Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
● Approximate 40-hour work week
● Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends and some holidays
● Ability to relocate a plus!
Summary of Responsibilities:
● Create a positive and team-oriented atmosphere which promotes learning and having fun
● Ensure every guest receives outstanding products and service in a timely manner
● Employee coaching and development
● Maintain high standards of safety and sanitation
● Assist with inventory, ordering and processing deliveries
● Ensure all areas of the restaurant are in proper operation
● Assist in the interview, new hire and training processes
● Maintain excellence in food quality by upholding all recipe and product specifications
● Foster a positive and growth-cultivating work environment
● Enjoy working with a team who takes pride in food/beverage creation and has fun all the while creating the ultimate guest experience
The Grand Prize (Benefits)
● Work/Life Balance
● Paid Vacation Potential
● Extensive Training Program
● Intense Focus on Personal Development
● Career Advancement Potential
● Competitive Wages
● Complimentary Shift Meals
Does this sound like a great fit for you? We look forward to hearing from you soon!
About Table 100 and Eat Here Brands
Table 100, an Eat Here Brands concept, is located in Flowood, MS and has the feel of turn-of-the-century New Orleans, featuring a piano bar with craft cocktails, Euro-American bistro fare created in an all-scratch kitchen and hospitality that is second to none.
Eat Here Brands is a people driven team. Our number one goal is 100% guest satisfaction. We also believe that the happiness of the people who work with us is just as important as the happiness of our guests. We have a strong culture, and we are looking to build our team around a set of core values that will help us to grow into one large happy family.
If you believe you have what it takes to be an asset to our company, we look forward to hearing from you!
Eat Here Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer