- Serve as the main point of contact for all guest requests and needs from
- 11:00 pm until 7:00 am.
- Exhibit courteous hospitality at all times to guests and associates.
- Have knowledge of hotel’s computer systems, troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs; resetting system for next day.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Running and distributing daily reports
- Protects assets by ensuring and adhering to internal control policies and guidelines.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES (Include but not limited to):
- Perform all specific responsibilities for Front Desk associate.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with guests, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Prepares daily audit reports by collecting and summarizing activity, settlement and discrepancy data and trends; proofing and distributing reports. Complete and acknowledge audit checklist.
- Lock all doors at 11:00 pm. Only registered guests or guests with a guaranteed late arrival will be admitted. ABSOLUTELY NO WALK INS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MILITARY PERSONNEL WITH PROPER IDENTIFICATION.
- Assist with breakfast buffet if requested.
- Print guest histories for the day’s arrivals and review for preferences, problems, etc. Provide to AGM/FOM for follow-up.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Check your appearance before the shift.
- Clothes should be clean and neatly pressed
- No unauthorized jewelry.
- Hands and nails clean.
- Physical hygiene practiced daily.
- Neatly combed hair and conservatively styled. Facial hair for men must be neatly trimmed.
- Name tag should be worn at all times.
- Socks to match shoes for men.
GREETING AND CLOSING:
- Greet each guest you see
- Make the guest feel welcome
- Whenever possible, personalize your service by using the guest’s name.
- Thank the guest for staying with us.
ATTENTION TO DETAILS:
- Never leave Front Desk unattended.
- Keep Front Desk neat and clean
- Be alert for any potential security problems and report them immediately to your supervisor and/or General Manager.
- Be diligent in reporting any potential workplace hazards
NOTICE: The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must acknowledge this and be aware that at any time it may be necessary to move associates from his/her accustomed shift as business demands.