Turnaround Maintenance Supervisor
We have a full-time opening for a Turnaround Maintenance Supervisor.
Must be able to work at least 1 shift per week.
- Must have 5 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm shift
- Supervise, lead and provide guidance and suport to a team of maitenance staff
- Prepare work orders and determined appropiate response
- Supervise staff and provide job training as necessary
- Great communication skills and very well organized
- Monitor expenses, review timesheets, complete routine office functions
- Handle small capital improvement projects, solicit bids, coordinate contractors
- Oversee crew on-call duty for off-hours emergenices
- Coordinate turnaround work
- Schedule outside vendors to do turnaround work
- Help with website and marketing for new business
- Minimum 5 years in maintenance serving multiple buildings and locations, Property Management industry preferred
- Proven Management and Customer Service experience
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize
- Experience with scheduling a crew to multiple sites
- Excellent communication skills and ability to represent the Company
- Must consent to and pass background check
- Strong computer skills, word, and excel
- Able to create marketing flyers and email campaigns