Crew Member: Hiring Now!
Sure we have a great selection of pizzas and many other things. But more than that, it’s the people behind the counter, who make Infinito’s what is really is, creating a culture and place where you feel valued and appreciated.
Infinito’s Pizza is a family owned restaurant that started over 12 years ago.
All of our ingredients are of the highest quality and our dough is made fresh daily.
We offer a fresh salad bar, pasta and over 25 different varieties of pizzas.
Our vision: To be the recognized leader in hospitality, quality, service, and cleanliness in every store we operate
Our mission: We will provide the highest food quality in a clean and comfortable atmosphere, while treating each customer as a guest in our home and not a transaction at the cash register.
At Infinito’s we don’t have different job titles. All of our employees will play a role in each of our stations. One of the most important roles is taking care of our guest as if they are a guest in our home.
Our Crew members take pride in preparing and serving Infinito’s delicious food.
They know that in order to do this correctly they need a clean and organized work area, consistently follow the proper recipes and procedures, and adhere to Infinito’s high standards regarding food preparation, cleaning, sanitation, and teamwork and customer service. They help to ensure that the Infinito’s customer experience is always the best it can be. Crew members’ responsibilities require them to be on their feet working while clocked in. If they are not busy, they are expected to take on tasks they see that need to get done, and pitch in to help their teammates.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as part of a team
- Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees
- Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
- Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency
- Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation guidelines
- Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas
- Must be 16 to work at Infinito’s