VIMF is seeking top event sales closers experience with B2B sales, vendors and sponsors to join our team at our new awareness Vibes International Music Festival (VIMF).
Are you motivated and hungry to succeed? Do you have strong closing skills? We want motivated sales individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, to join our team as we open our new VIMF event.
This position offers a several payment structure:
- Commission 10% closed contract paid weekly
- Team quota achieve weekly will be an extra $200
- Monthly Pay $1,200 after qualification to team.
- Are a person that couples initiative, drive, and motivation with being good at coordinating activities, collating input, and have excellent writing skills.
- Want more opportunity and responsibility, and the accountability that comes with it.
- Thrive in situations where you like to manage multiple activities and feel tremendous satisfaction with a job well done.
- Already enjoy your work, but are ready to take that next step in career advancement.
- If can see yourself working for a company that has unparalleled employee tenure and a proven track record of growth.
- Are a person who loves working with others and delivering results.
- Can see yourself working for a company that has been named a leader in their industry by top-rated industry analysts.
- Have always wanted the variety and diversity of working for a truly global company.
United Contract and Management Event Product and Services includes:
- Sponsorship packages for the event
- Vendor packages to stores, businesses and food vendors
- Networking with NPO for support and sponsorship
- Clubs after party packages
- Ads for VIMF magazine
- Ads space for documentary movie
- VIMF Artist media tour to large companies
- General admission sales, VIP tickets and packages
- Event presenters sponsor packages
- Auto raffle sales
- VIMF Store merchandise sales
- Venue Display sales
The Ideal candidate will have:
- At least 6 months of related experience (In/Outbound, Sales, Closing, Account Management, etc.);
- Proven closing skills with track record of success;
- Goal oriented and competitive;
- A drive for results and ability to connect easily with new people and gain personal acceptance;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred;
- Strong negotiation, selling, and customer service skills;
- Exceptional people skills - you get along with anyone, anywhere at any time, and can influence others;
- Motivated and hungry to succeed.
If you are an experienced sales closer with a proven track-record of crushing goals and building strong relationships, let's chat about your future with VIMF.
Hiring will start September 15, 2016
Include any social media link with resume.
Must be willing to travel, appear in movie, PR with news paper, Radio and TV
Challenge yourself and Grow with us.