Childcare Center Lead
We have a full-time opening for a Daycare Center Lead.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Background check required.
Wage: $10- $11.50
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Seeking a Daycare Center Lead with prior childcare experience along with a Strong Work Ethic and the willingness to be a Team Player.
The Daycare Center Lead provides work direction for team members in the classroom(s) and oversees and ensures success of program delivery. The incumbent works cooperatively with team members in the classroom and administrators to carry out the child care mission and vision. The incumbent provides quality childcare services to children and families that focus on the Little Butterflies Daycare and Preschool core values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring. Essential Functions
- Work with directors to implement curriculum within the established guidelines.
- Design and implement daily lesson/activity plans.
- Engage, develop and ensure the safety of the children.
- Oversee all activities in the classroom.
- Conduct family conferences and maintain communication with families.
- Maintain program site and equipment.
- Onboard, train, develop, and provide work direction to team members.
- Provide work direction to team members while on duty and assist in training.
- May support the Asst. Director/Program Director in providing daily leadership and communication to team members and families.
- Maintain required program records and children's files.
- Maintain ODJFS licensing requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Quality Results
Preform all physical aspects of the position, including frequently moving around, bending, reaching, and lifting up to 50 pounds at a time.
Ability to react calmly and effectively at all times.
May provide children with assistance in dealing with issues such as personal hygiene, medical needs, toileting, diapering, lifting, writing, feeding, and getting in or out of transportation.
*Competitive pay *Christmas Bonus *Pay for all major holidays *Pay for inclement weather *Vacation *Short Term Disability, Life Ins, Accident Protection, Cancer Care Ins, Hospital Ins *Discounted Childcare
1196 W. Broad St Columbus, OH 43222
Located in The Historic Franklinton Area
Must have prior childcare center experience, be reliable, 18 years of age or older and a high school diploma or equivalent.
Little Butterflies Daycare & Preschool is located on the west side of Columbus. We are located in between The Historic Franklinton Area and Mt. Carmel West Hospital.