A Busser is a position that provides important support to the entire restaurant staff. The Busser adds to a guest dining experience by properly setting tables, clearing courses, cleaning and responding to the needs of guests and servers. You should always approach a table with a smile.
* Must stand for long periods of time and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* The Busser should be very careful when handling hot liquids and sharp knives
* Must follow instructions carefully
* Must have the ability to lift pots, pans, etc. weighing up to 40 pounds and must possess finger dexterity when using small tools
* Chewing gum is not allowed while at work