Team Member - Cashier
At Fazoli’s, our purpose is to “enhance the lives of those we touch… one breadstick at a time.” It’s a simple concept in a complex world. Whether we’re assisting a Guest, helping a fellow team member or volunteering in our local community, we give our best effort to make everyone’s day just a little brighter – a little better – than it was before we came along. A smile, a caring attitude and a genuine enthusiasm to help others sets us apart. And, just like our signature hot & fresh garlic bread sticks, our opportunities to help others are unlimited!
- Cashiers enjoy meeting new people, interacting directly with Guests and ensuring each Guest has a memorable and enjoyable experience at Fazoli’s.
- Cashiers are extra-friendly, smile easily and extend genuine warmth and hospitality to everyone. If a problem arises, Cashiers react quickly to resolve the problem and make things right.
- Greet Guests, recommend meals and add-ons, answer menu questions, process orders, complete payment transactions, guide Guests to the dining room and thank Guests for their business.
- Cashiers follow proper cash handling procedures.
As a Cashier you are a vital member of your Fazoli’s Team. Greet Guests, recommend meals and add-ons, answer menu questions, process orders, complete payment transactions, guide Guests to the dining room and thank Guests for their business. Cashiers also keep the front counter area clean, neat and stocked.
- Demonstrates teamwork, works well with others and completes tasks with the best interest of others in mind.
- Demonstrates impeccable integrity and can be counted upon to meet his/her commitments.
Fazoli’s is an equal opportunity employer valuing a diverse workforce to build a stronger company.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old