Summary of Position:
Provides the first point of contact to Armadillo Willy’s for all guest by phone or in person. Welcome and warmly greet guests on arrival. Responsible for providing quick and efficient service to customers. Greets customers, takes their food and beverage orders, rings orders into register.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Warmly and graciously greet all guests upon arrival.
- Offer guests a menu and inform them of specials
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Follow for takeout orders procedures.
- Perform daily side work.
- Must adhere to uniform standards.
- Such other tasks as required of management.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Possess organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work well with others.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Be able to communicate clearly.
- Must have exceptional grooming habits.
- Open schedule is preferred, evenings, weekends and holidays are a must.
- A sense of humor and ability to find fulfillment in working with team members.
- Good phone etiquette
- Must get Food Handlers Card
- Minimum Age
- 15+ years old