Warehouse Clerk / Delivery Driver
We have a full-time opening for a Warehouse Clerk / Delivery Driver.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Completes deliveries by delivering and/or picking up materials as needed.
- Work counter sales with a positive helpful attitude, filling customer orders and assisting in customer needs with accuracy and efficiency.
- Prepare orders by processing pick tickets; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery, will call and/or shipping area.
- Assist receiving as needed per Warehouse Supervisor with unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, and labeling boxes for storage in warehouse.
- Choose appropriate packing materials and containers and pack products in accordance to proper protocols.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style and/or grade.
- Bin Check & Stock Customers - Deliver and put up stock to designated Customers. Maintain and follow Customer Protocol while on their premises.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Basic mathematics with frequent use of fractions to decimal conversion.
- Basic working knowledge of fasteners