The primary function of a Store Manager is to safely provide an excellent service experience for our customers. The Store Manager oversees and manages daily operation of a retail store with full profit and loss responsibility. Additionally, Store Managers are accountable for overall store safety, employee orientation and training, inventory, and point of sale reconciliation. A valid state driver’s license is required to apply for this position.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Jiffy Lube Store General Manager - Fulco Franchise Group
The Store Manager will be responsible for coordination, organization and management all facets of sales, customer count, leadership, training, customer experience; financial performance of a Jiffy Lube store located in the Baltimore Metro area.
This position is responsible to provide direct support, direction, and assistance to store employees. Position reports directly Fulco Group District Manager.
- Lead, motivate and manage store employees to ensure sales and business objectives are met. Maintain a high-quality team at each store
- Manage store expenses to ensure these are in line with Fulco Group goals.
- Demonstrate passion about customer experience when training employees and interacting with customers.
- Responsible of the store`s Mystery Shopper overall performance.
- Accountable for achieving objectives and following company policies.
- Ensure store adhere to Jiffy Lube International policy and procedures and Fulco Group internal policies.
- Implement Fulco Group strategies at the store level (new products, services and procedures).
- Achieve store goals. Goals are based but not limited to: Customer Counts, Net Sales, Customer Retention, Sale Mix, Labor Hours, Oil Mix, Customer Experience, Pressure Level and Brakes and Services performance.
- Ensure that all employees follow safe operating procedures.
- Ensure that all employees are properly certified under Jiffy Lube University according their positions & certifications levels.
- Handle customer complaints and of damage claims.
- Recruit, develop, lead and retain high caliber assistant managers and hourly employees.
- Highly motivated / self-starter.
- Management skills (5years minimum).
- Must be computer literate.
- Verbal & written communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Demonstrated results in retail sales leadership
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve the needs of our customers.
- B.A or B.S degree is preferred, but not necessary.
- Proven experience in management of Retail/Marketing related functions required.
- Experience in retail/marketing related functions at store and district level.
- Three years of retail experience.
- General accounting knowledge is a plus.
- Proven people leader skills with experience in coaching, performance management and a track record of developing promotable teammates.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Power Point a plus.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Proven experience in prioritizing multiple expectations.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
We offer comprehensive Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
Almost 20 years of success in the Baltimore market is an indication of the stability our company.
Fulco Franchise Group
Fulco Franchise Group was established in 1997 and is managed by Frank C. Fulco, President and William Chaney, Vice President/GM of Operations.
Our office and administrative practices are managed by Jodie Kirschner. The Controller is Michele Altieri. The main office is located in Cockeysville, MD.
The company operates on three basic principles which are the “3 I’s”, Integrity, Intensity and Intimacy. These principles have been the backbone since the company’s inception and serve as a working testament to our commitment to all we come in contact with each day.
Simply stated integrity is doing the right thing, every time, all the time, especially when no one is watching. Intensity is working with a purpose and focus that differentiates our customers and employees from all others. Intimacy means that every customer, employee, vendor or anyone we come into contact with each day leaves us feeling special and appreciate on an individual level. Trust is the foundation of the “3 I’s” and we live by this motto each day.
For More Information/Next Steps:
Contact Jim Curran @ firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on-line to learn more about our opportunities. You’ll find us @ Fulco.jiffylube.com