Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
If you enjoy helping others and are looking for a career where you can grow and make a positive impact on the daily lives of others, TLC Associates is looking for you! As a Customer Service Representative, you will represent one of the largest high end clothing retailers in the U.S! Working as the very first point of contact to customers, this role will be responsible for providing professional, enthusiastic, and thoughtful communication over the phone. You’ll assist customers with order placement, handle escalated customer inquiries, and get an opportunity to offer your own personal styling advice! In addition, you'll also get a great discount on clothing!
Assists customers through inbound customer service calls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers inbound customer service calls.
- Navigates multiple computer screens.
- Assists customers by answering questions through the cross referencing of different manuals and information systems.
- Records names, addresses, purchases, and reaction of prospects solicited.
- Resolves customer discrepancies by proactively offering resolutions.
- Fosters a good working relationship and rapport with customers
- Escalates customer complaints and feedback
- Maintain professional attire that adheres to standards.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Key Job Requirements:
- Read and converse well in English
- Type/navigate mouse at average pace with little to no errors
- Working knowledge of computers and the internet
- Sit for long periods of time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
What’s in it for you?
- Generous hourly wage PLUS bonus
- Casual and fun work environment
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance
- Automatic raises for the first three years of employment
- Flexible scheduling options
- Growth Opportunities
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States