- True Power Solutions of Tampa Bay Inc.
- Job Title
- Job Type
- Est. Wages
- $10.43 to $18.88 per hour (Snag Est. )
- 13215 N. Nebraska Ave., Ste. C, Tampa, FL
Tampa, FL 33612
- Last Active
- +30 days
We have a full-time opening for a Electricians/Mechanics/Helpers.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
TRUE Power Solutions of Tampa Bay, Inc.
Tampa Bay's leading electrical and service provider is growing it's team. Providing management, with highly trained staff and technicians with state of the art equipment for the installation and maintenance of commercial electrical systems. We are self-performing, and our people are highly motivated professional's, conscientious, and consistently delivering quality work, when you need it, every time. Call us when you want to get the job done. We are currently looking for New Construction Electricians and Mechanics with previous commercial experience to join our Construction Department with maximum potential for growth. Work will consist of the completion of various electrical tasks such as New Construction Projects from ground up to Construction Remodels. Please respond with your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 813-971-8783, as we would love to have you join our team! Also check out our website at www.truepowersolutions.biz
" Powerful People, Powerful Results " !!
Electricians : 2-3 years experience
Mechanics : 1-2 years experience
* Ability to read blueprints, run conduit, wire and terminate devices, perform quality control testing and troubleshooting
* Working knowledge of installing electrical systems in a new construction setting
* Ability to lift, push, pull, and move moderately heavy objects
* Ability to ascend/descend ladders
* Good computer skills including proficiency with MS Office
* Excellent communication skills -- ability to interact well with Store/Facilities Managers and Maintenance Department personnel
* Possession of reliable transportation and basic hand tools