We have a Part-time opening for a Service Technician.
- No experience required. Construction/cleaning experience helpful
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check / drug screen required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
SUMMARY: Assist in restoration, cleaning carpets, upholstery and draperies and perform repair services that equal or exceed company and customer quality standards. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Assist in loading and unloading equipment and supplies from the vehicle to the work site. Assist in clearing the work site by moving furniture and equipment and restore the work site to the original configuration when the job is complete. May drive a company vehicle to locations designated by customers.
2. Assist in restoration of residential and commercial structures, carpet cleaning and repair, and upholstery and drapery cleaning. Perform all work to meet or exceed company and customer quality standards.
3. Read and comprehend all applicable MSDS's for chemicals.
4. Assist in maintaining assigned vehicles and equipment to company published standards.
5. Perform other duties as required. These duties may include job functions that are outside the scope of normal job duties.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or equivalent.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers.Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out simple one-or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Must have and maintain a valid vehicle operator's license appropriate to the equipment operated.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; stand, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus. On occasion will be required to wear a respirator and protective clothing.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.