- International Social Service - USA Branch, Inc
- Job Title
- Repatriation Case Manager
- Job Type
- 22 Light Street, Suite 200, Baltimore, MD
Baltimore, MD 21202
- Last Active
- +30 days
Repatriation Case Manager
We have a full-time opening for a Repatriation Case Manager.
Must be able to work at least 7 shifts per week.
- Must have 3 or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Position title: Repatriation Case Manager
Reports to: Program Manager
ISS-USA is looking for a highly motivated and organized Repatriation Case Manager to join our Repatriation team. Under supervision of the Program Manager and as a member of the case work team, this individual will be responsible in coordinating social services and resources to assist eligible repatriate clients to access resources available to meet their immediate needs through appropriate referrals with ISS/HHS’ partners throughout the U.S.
- Manages assigned case load
- Establishes and maintains ongoing case records on all clients by adhering to program guidelines and expectations;
- Regularly updates all activities, telephone and email correspondences with partners and clients and uploads all signed forms and supporting documents in the Effort to Outcome (ETO) data base;
- Creates, builds, and maintains professional relationships with ISS/HHS partners;
- Facilitates and provides exchange of required information and documentations to partners in a timely manner while maintaining confidentiality requirements;
- Provides program participants with appropriate information about the repatriation program
- Develops service and arrival plans for clients in collaboration with ISS/HHS partners
- Conducts regular follow-ups on all cases after the arrival of clients in the U.S.
- Prepares and submits monthly narratives of challenging cases to the Program Manager
- Meets with the Program Manager on a weekly basis to update case progresses and challenges
- Serves as a back-up for case Intake as needed
- Assist in preparing case statistics and narratives for management reports
- Coordinating, compiling vendor services and verifying that services providers (Escort, Ambulance etc.) are submitting requests documents in accordance with the purchase of service protocols
- Occasionally provides evening and weekend coverage as needed.
- Administrative tasks as needed and other related duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Organized with attention to detail, able to work independently and under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent English communication and writing skills;
- Able to carry a reasonable caseload
- Must possess the ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Able to work well with a culturally diverse staff
- Able to set a regular schedule (during regular office hours, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- Reliable and flexible
Bachelor Degree in Human Services, international relations or related field required and a minimum of 3 yrs. related work experience preferred
- Computer literate specifically with Microsoft applications required.
- Prior experiences in case management strongly preferred.
- Additional language skills are a plus
How to apply: Interested applicants should send a Cover Letter and Resume via email to HR@iss-usa.org