Residential Electrician - MA License required
We have a full-time opening for a Residential Electrician - MA License required.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
DIRECT HIRE! FULL TIME! Vivint Solar is hiring a Journeyman Electrician and Journeyman Service Tech. Want to work for an amazing company? Competitive pay with amazing health insurance! Medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K & HSA. Full time, not contracted.
* Must have have MA state journeyman license
* Must be have a valid driver's license
* Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
* Must be able to pass criminal background
I work for the HR department for Vivint Solar - send me an email and let's schedule an interview.
Official job description -
At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need motivated people who want to make a difference. Right now, we are seeking a Service Technician that will be a solid contributor within Vivint Solar. As a Service Technician you will be responsible for servicing solar panel systems.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company's filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- 1+ to 2 years of experience
- Must possess current driver's license and clean driving record
- Individual should not have a fear of heights
- Microsoft operating system proficiency (recommended)
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.