Senior Level Alarm Technician
We have a full-time opening for a Senior Level Alarm Technician.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
We are seeking a Senior Level Alarm Technician to join our team! You will install and repair residential & commerical alarm wiring and equipment.
- Install and program new alarm and security systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with alarms and security systems (CCTV, Access Control, Cameras, Motion detectors, trailers, etc)
- Identify risk to customers and provide effective solutions
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on alarm systems
- Monitor inventory of service parts
- Previous experience in security installation, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Drug - Free workplace
- Clean criminal & DMV records (You will be in a company vehicle)