Caregivers Needed to Cover 5 Counties
We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Caregivers in El Dorado, Placer, Amador, Calaveras and Sacramento counties.
Various shifts available week weekdays and or weekends.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Wage: up to 12.50 per hours
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Quality In-Home Care Specialists is one of the oldest home care agencies in northern California and we are currently seeking the best professional personal attendants to become a part of our "Care Team." We are committed to hiring trained personnel and becoming the leader in providing the best caregiving in Northern California.
Job Description As a personal attendant, you are making a real and meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and their families. We are seeking professional, compassionate, and reliable personal attendants to provide hourly care up to 24 hours for our clients. Not only is working for Quality In-Home Care Specialists a rewarding opportunity, it also offers flexibility in your schedule and a competitive wage.
- Personal hygiene such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Cooking and nutritional guidance
- Transportation services
- Light housekeeping services and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Exercise and physical assistance
- Conversation. companionship and mental stimulation
- High school or college diploma
- Training with Alzheimer's and Dementia a plus
- Have good command of English and be able to converse with ease on a wide variety of topics
- No history of criminal background
- Must be compassionate, honest, reliable, and confident
- Valid driver's license is preferred