"Think outside the bun" and start your new career with Taco Bell!
We’re looking for Service and Food Champions who love serving customers, have experience in the restaurant industry and who want to be a part of the largest restaurant company in the world! If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, Taco Bell is the perfect place to learn, grow and succeed!
Taco Bell Team Member Responsibilities
- You enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate fast food service to customers as well as your teammates and managers. Key responsibilities include greeting customers in the restaurant or drive-thru, taking and ringing up orders, handling payment and thanking customers. You’ll also prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they’re correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment. Team Member behaviors include:
- Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
- Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues.
- Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team.
- Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
- Communicating with customers, teammates and managers in a positive manner.
Taco Bell Team Member Requirements
- 16 years old or older
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Able to lift 10-40 pounds, reach with arms and hands, stand and walk for long period
We offer the following:
- A commitment to promote from within
- Excellent training programs
- Reward and recognition culture
- Family friendly environment
The ideal candidates must want to have fun serving great food to our customers!
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old