At Chick-fil-A, the Hospitality Specialist role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, Hospitality Specialist gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds. Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the Hospitality Specialist experience.
- Customer Service
- Guest Engagement
- Establishing emotional connections with Guests
- Some cleaning and beverage service required.
- Hours needed: Flexible Availability
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Opportunity for advancement!