What do you seek in your career path? An opportunity for growth? A chance to succeed? A fun, exciting social environment? Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At IHOP you'll discover a wealth of benefits for your future, family and happiness.
We strive to encourage, enrich and celebrate our associates every day. Why? It's simple-we found it's the best way to help people reach their potential. It all starts with our inclusive culture, which welcomes and embraces our collective differences...and the strengths these differences create.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would enjoy, please apply now!
Primary Responsibilities: Greets (both arriving and departing) and seats all guests in a friendly manner and assists in maintaining the overall guest flow of the restaurant.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Opens door for guests arriving and departing.
- Accommodates any special needs of guests, i.e., boosters, highchairs, disabilities.
- Manages the Wait List when the restaurant is full.
- Provides guest assistance to servers as needed.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area and completes cleaning as assigned
- Processes credit and gift cards
- Processes To-Go orders
- Operates cash register to accurately maintain cash balance
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Transports and carries objects (such as high-chair) up to 15 pounds up to 15 times a shift.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
The above is not an all-inclusive job description.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Training
- Meal Discounts
- Real Advancement Opportunities