Working at Main Event is more than a job!
Now Hiring Event Coordinator
at Main Event
We are seeking a Noticeably Better Event Coordinator to join our team!
Does party planning excite you, are you enthused about managing the details of an event to surpass a client’s wishes, are you sales savvy and able to make personal connections with ease? If so, come FUN Start Your Career with Main Event. At Main Event we encourage all team members to Have FUN!
M.E. Benefits You:
- At Main Event we encourage all team members to Have FUN!
- Flexible schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Gaming plus 50% off food and activities
- Rewards for outstanding service
- Growth Opportunities
So now that we’ve piqued your interest, your role will be to:
- Maximizing FUN by being a brand ambassador for our event clients while maximizing revenue.
- Exceed budgeted sales targets of incoming birthday/group sales revenues for the center sales opportunities through conversion of inbound phone calls and upselling sales strategies.
- Embrace Teamwork through assisting the Sales Manager in pursuit of quarterly sales plans to maximize corporate and social market segments.
- Build and leverage strong, lasting relationships with internal and external guests.
- Develop as an Event professional by attending and engaging in weekly sales meetings, sharing strategic ideas to enhance the business.
- Run It Like You Own It through enthusiastically communicating with all guests via phone and email. Take ownership of all follow up. Hold yourself accountable for measurable, high-quality, timely results. Represent the Main Event brand with professional appearance.
Seeking Candidates Who:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Are great at relationship building with high level communication skills and a customer focused attitude
- Are proficient in computer software including Excel, Microsoft Word, and CRM
- Possess strong attention to detail, strong organizational ability and focus under pressure
M.E. Rewards You!
- M.E. Develops You – Main Event will continue to develop you as a restaurant and hospitality professional while also mastering family FUN entertainment.
- M.E. Recognizes You - Main Event recognizes talent! And prides itself in offering its team opportunities to grow within M.E.
- M.E. Benefits You – Main Event offers flexible schedules, Tuition Reimbursement, team member discounts, rewards for outstanding service.
We hope you are having FUN! In fact it’s one of our core values along with Act with Integrity, Exceed Guest Expectations, Run It Like You Own It, and Embrace Teamwork. We live these values daily giving Main Event the Noticeably Distinctive Culture we are known for.
Working at Main Event is more than a job:
Founded in 1998, Dallas-based Main Event Entertainment is a rapidly growing subsidiary of Ardent Leisure Group (ASX: AAD) of Australia with entertainment centers ranging from 48,000 to 75,000 square feet. Main Event offers a variety of dining options and an infinite supply of fun for people of all ages, with more than 100 cutting-edge, interactive and virtual games, a multi-level laser tag arena, a challenging high ropes adventure course and state-of-the-art bowling. Main Event is also a popular venue for group events such as birthday parties, social gatherings and corporate meetings, offering private rooms equipped with the latest audiovisual technology and full-service catering. Corporations, individuals and families consistently rank the centers “Best Place to Bowl” and “Best Party Place.” Head for FUN at Main Event Entertainment. More information is available at mainevent.com.
Main Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer