Primary Responsibilities: To serve food, drinks, and to accommodate guests’ needs in a courteous and timely manner following Buffalo Wild Wings’ Blazin’ steps of service. To project the Buffalo Wild Wings image and engage with guests. Receive high scores on all secret shopper and satisfaction reports.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Delivers food and drinks to guests using and meeting Buffalo Wild Wings’ time specifications (60%*).
- Greet guests, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food, drinks, and service. Inform guests of special offers and promotions (25%*).
- Interacts verbally with all guests creating an upbeat atmosphere (15%*).
- Relays orders to service bar and kitchen via the point-of-sale computerized register system (10%*).
- Observes guests and responds to any additional requests. Maintains guest satisfaction throughout entire visit (15%*).
- Presents guest check to each table and accepts a form of payment. Makes correct change and/or completes the proper charge card procedure (5%*).
- Participates in the clearing, sanitizing and resetting of guests’ tables (10%*).
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off of the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Transports plates, glasses and baskets to and from dining room, service bar, and the kitchen about 30 times per shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Meet hygienic standards and maintain cleanliness during the shift.
1. Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to four (4) hours in length. Must have sense of balance, be able to bend, kneel and have the ability to lift trays frequently weighing 10-15 pounds.
Antsul Group, LLC DBA Buffalo Wild Wings
This position is for a franchisee of the Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant system
and an independently owned and operated business.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old