This position is for a franchisee of the Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant system and an independently owned and operated business.
Primary Responsibilities: To serve food, drinks, for To-Go orders and to accommodate guests’ needs in a courteous and timely manner following Buffalo Wild Wings’ Blazin’ steps of service. To receive high scores on all secret shopper and satisfaction reports.
Specific Functions and Duties:
1. Packages boxed orders after checking accuracy and delivers food and drinks to guests who placed orders for Take Out (65%*).
2. Answer restaurant phones, greet guests, answers questions, make suggestions regarding food, drinks, and service. Inform guests of specials and promotions (20%*).
3. Interacts verbally with all guests creating an enjoyable atmosphere (15%*).
4. Relays guest’s orders to service bar and kitchen via the point-of-sale computerized register system (10%*).
5. Observes guests requests and responds to any additional requests (10%*).
6. Presents guest check to each guest and accepts a form of payment. Makes correct change and/or completes the proper charge card procedure (10%*).
8. Maintain a clean and stocked To-Go area (10%*).
1. Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off of the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
2. Transports plates, glasses and baskets to and from dining room, service bar, and the kitchen about 30 times per shift.
3. Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
4. Mobility required during the entire shift.
5. Ability to communicate to guest over the phone
1. Must have ability to remain stationary for long periods of up to four (4) hours in length. Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds.
2. Must be able to quickly execute food to the guests.
Antsul Group, LLC