A sales associate is responsible for interacting with and assisting customers. They will also process sales transactions, receive, help maintain a clean store, merchandise, restock, and personalize.
They should be trained to perform the following duties:
- Maintaining high standards for visual merchandising and product placement throughout the store
- Performing general housekeeping procedures
- Checking in and pricing product
- Register procedures
In addition to performing the above tasks, a sales associate should be equipped with a number of skills.
They include, but are not limited to the following:
- Outgoing personality
- Able to take direction
- Able to problem solve
- Multi-tasker with a good sense of time management
- Capable of functioning in a fast paced environment and adapting quickly to changing priorities
- At least 3 years retail experience
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Must be available to work weekends and holidays.