Catering Sales Manager...MOSAIC DISTRICT...GET PAID WEEKLY, EAT FREE, ADVANCEMENT AND FUN ENVIRONMENT!!
Mission: I delight every guest every time, creating raving fans.
I do that as the Catering Sales Manager by:
- Providing flavorful and appealing food and serving it fresh
- Delivering meals as ordered, no mistakes
- Ensuring impeccable, guest-centered service
The Catering Sales Manager is responsible for developing and growing catering sales and overseeing all aspects of catering. This includes identifying and opening the doors to new catering clients as well as maintaining/growing relationships and sales with current catering clients.
- Builds catering sales through developing business contacts, and maintain current business accounts
- Oversees the day-to-day catering operations.
- Assists in developing and executing marketing and promotional initiatives
- Takes ownership of the guest relationship and delivery experience
- Educates and provides guidance to guests regarding the menu
- Ensures that all catering orders are executed with 100% accuracy and quality of product and presentation.
- Creates and utilizes an ongoing prospect list, in order to ensure incremental growth.
- Active involvement in networking events.
- Maintains well- documented client information in a database, resulting in superior account service and increased revenues.
- Promptly follows up on all guest calls and requests in an efficient and expedient manner.
- Demonstrates and presents catering services to potential guests to build sales
- Demonstrates a commitment to company values
- Represents themselves with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- Maintains a service-focused approach, and a caring and sincere attitude at all times.
- Maintains a clean and organized work station ensuring health and safety regulations are strictly observed
The ideal candidate will be service oriented with a successful sales background and a “can do” attitude. Polish, professional presentation, and impeccable attention to detail are must haves. A minimum of 2+ years of catering management experience is preferred. Prior corporate catering experience is required and social catering experience is preferred. The ideal candidate is someone who strives for excellence and possesses strong communication skills and the ability to multi-task. They should be results oriented and be able to work in a fast paced environment with limited supervision.
- May be required to stand for up to 8 hours
- May be required to lift up to 25 lbs
Please visit our website and apply online at join.choolaah.com
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old