Training and Content Manager...MOSAIC DISTRICT...GET PAID WEEKLY, EAT FREE, ADVANCEMENT AND FUN ENVIRONMENT!!
The purpose of this key position is to create and manage innovative training tools and processes to provide the most effective learning at all levels of the organization.
Key Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Training Materials Development, Updates and Enhancements – Will assist in developing and implementing new training tools and materials and will take on the full responsibility of training material updates to ensure that the most current information, tools and resources are available and in use.
- Product Launch Training – Will work closely with the Culinary and Operations leadership to assist with creating training tools that facilitate the launch of new products and Limited Time Offers. Will assist with demonstration and training as needed and will ensure that all product launch efforts are well-supported with training and materials.
- New Store Opening Support and Back-up – When opening dates of new stores overlap, as needed, the Training and Content Manager will assist with opening new locations by partnering with the Operations leadership and GM to ensure a fully trained and energized staff by opening day while managing Trainers’ schedules and monitoring expenses and labor.
- Standards Enforcement – Will continually ensure that our high standards are maintained, that the Wholesome culture is embodied and that our quality of training is never compromised.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree from accredited institution or 4+ years leading and facilitating learning in a large/multi-unit food operation.
- Proficiencies in MS Office Suite
- Video editing tools (a plus)
- Articulate Storyline (a definite plus but not required) or other authoring tools. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop (preferred)
- Extraordinary Leadership Skills
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) Excellent organizational skills
- Strong Facilitation Skills
- Outstanding Social Skills
- Can inspire and manage people to grow professionally and achieve results
- Skilled in leading training functions
- High emotional intelligence
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Wholesome Burger -Five Guys