Service and Sales Associate
We have a full-time opening for a Service and Sales Associate.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Background check required.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Since 1946, Highlights for Children, Inc. has left an indelible imprint on
the hearts and minds of tens of millions of children. At Highlights, we believe that children are the world's most important people. We exist to help children become their best selves - creative, curious, caring and confident.
Service and Sales Associate, Customer Contact Center
This position provides primary customer service for Highlights for Children. Principal goals are to provide a time sensitive response to customer inquiries that provide a positive and satisfying customer experience while educating the customer on products available for upselling.
- Service all customers in an efficient, consistent and professional manner via phone and other various contact channels. Interpret customer needs and respond with correct resolution.
- Learn and remain knowledgeable regarding current products, offers, promotions, email campaigns, order entry, sales and VOC systems
- Track personal performance metrics and set goals for continuous improvement
- Work well with team members to meet group goals in upselling, creating a positive customer experience, and fostering a fun, enthusiastic work environment
- Remain aware and knowledgeable of industry trends, best practices, and advances in technology that impacts the customer
- Manage ongoing change through effective communication, flexibility and positive team spirit
- Demonstrate the company's mission, vision and values.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent education and experience
- One year experience working in a call center environment preferred
- Good typing skills (at least 20 WPM)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with other team members
- Ability to analyze and resolve customer concerns