As a Moe's Crew Member, you'll enjoy the benefits of working in a fun, fast-paced environment where a shift meal is offered, participate in a tip pool and there is plenty of room for career advancement. Who knows, this could be your first step to a huge career!
The Moe's Crew Member is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our guests. Our customers are our number one priority, and if you feel the same way, you are guaranteed to succeed with Moe's.
As the Crew Member, some of your responsibilities may be to:
- Interact with guests in a pleasant and up-beat fashion
- Say Welcome to Moe's with enthusiasm and positive energy
- Be punctual, attentive to detail, hardworking, willing to learn, reliable, and, above all, honest
- Create a fun and friendly atmosphere that promotes team work and "Awesomeness"
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance
- Follow food safety procedures
- Maintain a safe working condition
- Anticipate and identify problems and help find solutions
- Follow the direction of the Shift Supervisor and/or Moe's manager
The ideal Moe's Crew Member maintains a professional appearance while providing high-quality customer service. He or she must be able to work in a team setting. Promoting Great Attitude, Great Food and Great Service in a clean restaurant.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old