We have a new Career Opportunity for you to deliver exemplary customer service, and become someone’s tax hero!
Join the team that is focused on being advocates for our clients, and getting them their maximum tax refund, faster, and with fewer associated fees. Stand out as friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable.
Jackson Hewitt offers paid training related to income tax preparation and the delivery of excellent customer service. This position has access to and regularly works with information of a sensitive, highly confidential nature; and regularly deals with diverse matters which require a working knowledge of the business.
- Completes all related tax forms in accordance with policies, and in compliance with legislation and regulations.
- Furnishes taxpayers with sufficient information and advice to ensure correct tax form completion.
- Consults tax law reference materials to determine procedures for preparation of atypical returns.
- Answers questions and provide future tax planning to clients.
- Reviews financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns.
- Researches tax related questions and issues, and responds to clients appropriately and within a timely manner.
- Resolves client complaints, or refers situations to supervisor (as appropriate) for resolution
- Audits all tax return forms for accuracy and completeness (i.e., client signatures).
- High School Degree or equivalent related business experience. Course of study in tax preparation and/or accounting preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number) from the IRS
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Bonus opportunities are available.