Wingstop is not fast food; our wings are made with care and served up piping hot. Every order is made fresh when you order it; nothing sits under a heat lamp. In addition to hot fresh wings our sides are homemade. Fresh Cut Seasoned Fries are cut daily in every restaurant from Idaho Potatoes. If you haven’t tried any of our sides you are missing out!
The Navigator has the greatest perceived responsibility--direct guest contact! Navigators spend more time interacting with guest than any other position. Greeting guest when they arrive, answering the phone, taking accurate orders and delivering completed orders to the guest--all with a great attitude and smile!
- Greet all Guests in a friendly manner
- Handle all orders and inquiries
- Construct the customer's ticket in the POS System
- Up sell and suggestive sell
- Collect payments
- Verify age of all guest requesting beer or wine, and fill beverage orders
- Resolve low level guest issues with efficiency and a great positive attitude
- Immediately notify the Pilot or Manager on Duty of all safety, sanitation or employee issues
- Ensure that each guest has a positive, long lasting impression of the Wingstop experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of all product and procedural changes
- Open and/or close the restaurant using the provided Checklists
- Clean Tables, chairs, doors, windows and dining room floor
- Maintain and empty trash cans
- Maintain restrooms: clean and stocked
- Restock front beer cooler
- Properly clean and sanitize condiment and drink station
- Properly clean and sanitize front counter, tables, chairs and highchairs
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work station
- Follow proper cleaning and sanitizing schedule
- Wipe up spills immediately, using "wet floor" signs when applicable
- Be able to read and comprehend English
- Effectively communicate verbally with our guests and to other positions
- Verify inventory levels and stock as needed
- Able to place orders in a timely manner; using the guests' name, asking for add-on sales and repeating orders back to the guest
- Collect money/count back change to the guest...Credit Card approvals
We are looking for highly motivated, honest, reliable, friendly, and hardworking individuals to join our team.
These positions may be part time or full time, days or nights, weekends, and holidays as well as extended hours as needed. We are open from 11AM-to 11PM Sunday through Thursday and 11AM to Midnight Friday and Saturday. Day shifts typically run to 5-6PM and nights from 5-6PM to close but may vary. Employees must be able to stay at least 30 minutes after the night shift to close the store.
Must be a team player and work well with others. Maintain and follow appropriate cleanliness, sanitation, safety standards. Included maintaining a clean environment not limited to the specific duties of this position. As a team player, be able to pitch in and help everyone in maintaining the store.
Cashier and restaurant experience a plus!
MD Food Manager Certificate a plus!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Redcow Polity LLC - Wingstop