Do you enjoy delighting guests? Come join our family! We are in search of talented individuals to join our restaurant team. We are looking for team members who are committed to ensuring great guest service, top notch food, and smooth operations. Apply now to become part of The Lund Brown Group family!
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Responsible for performing a multitude of job duties to support the operation of the restaurant including interacting with customers, maintaining store cleanliness, taking customer orders, and completing transactions on the cash register; working in a timely manner to bag, and serve food and responsible for following store safety policies and health regulations.
- Smile and greet guests and request order immediately upon arrival
- Take orders and enter them into the point of sales terminal accurately
- Suggestive sell and answer menu questions
- Collect money and provide accurate change
- Assemble orders, including condiments and other service items needed or requested.
- Ensure that the guests receive only quality products
- Thank guests and invite them to return
- Keep sales area clean, organized and stocked
- Clean and stock beverage bar.
- Clean dining room tables and seating.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Sweep and mop dining room and restroom floors frequently. Clean up spills immediately.
- Assist other sales representatives as needed.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all.
- 100% Stand or Walk (8+ hour shift)
- 80% Interact verbally with other restaurant positions
- 75% Work at Approximately 36” table/stove and reach in approximately 36”
- 75% Reach (6” to overhead) bend, stoop, and wipe
- 60% Perform job at continuous high pace, under pressure, while maintaining quality & speed standards
- 50% Lift and Carry sacks, boxes, product up to 50 pounds from floor to above waist level, approximately 20 feet and sometimes involving stairs
- Must be 16 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a reliable method of communication with the restaurant (ie phone or email)
- Must be able and willing to work flexible hours, including opening and closing shifts
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with others as a team
- Ability to meet performance standards
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old