Luihn Food Systems, Inc. is one of the largest Yum! Franchisees in the nation. We are seeking qualified Shift Managers for our KFC and Taco Bell restaurants.
This position requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a positive, cooperative attitude. This position also requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable and fulfilling obligations through consistent attendance and team interaction. You must be able to maintain composure, keep emotions in check, control anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations when dealing with co-workers and customers. You must behave with honesty and strong ethics. You must be able to accept criticism and deal calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
You will work directly with the public in this position. This includes greeting customers with a friendly smile and serving customers. As such, this job requires knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. Prior restaurant experience is preferred but not required. In this role, you will:
- Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers,
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
- Communicate with supervisors, co-workers, and customers by telephone, electronically, in written form, and/or in person in an appropriate professional manner.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and provide a drug-free work environment for all of our employees.
If you are up to the challenge, please respond with your resume and cover letter
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- Able to prove eligibility to work in US. Luihn Foods participates in e-Verify
- Prior restaurant experience preferred but not required.