Do you want to become a big part of the reason why customers continually return to Speedway? Are you looking for an exciting fast-paced work environment where you will be part of the leadership team? Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service? As a valued Assistant Manager (Co-Manager Trainee) or Team Lead (Shift Leader Trainee) with the Speedway Team you’ll witness first-hand why Speedway has the best customers and employees around!
What Speedway brings:
- A focus and dedication to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training in order to provide excellent customer service to our customers on every visit.
- Speedway has a strong promote from within philosophy providing advancement opportunities for all levels.
- Full-time hours and valuable management and leadership experience with competitive pay
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment
- Paid vacation
- Weekly paychecks and holiday pay
- Monthly bonus potential
- Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
- Oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, alongside the General Manager, for all store employees
- Assist in training and coaching employees on all policies and procedures
- Ability to learn how to order products and perform banking duties
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment to ensure the store is presentable
- Food preparation including making one of our customer-favorites….coffee!
- Maintaining high retention by focusing on identifying qualified applicants, developing leaders, empowering employees, and encouraging employee productivity
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment by complying with all health and sanitation procedures to ensure the store is presentable and that all products are in-stock
- Assist in implementing all merchandising and marketing programs
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program
- If required to drive on company business, a valid Driver's License and auto insurance is required.
- A high school diploma/GED or college degree
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds
If you enjoy working as part of a management team and have previous supervisory experience as an assistant manager, team lead, or key holder we would love the opportunity to talk with you!
Work Here Now! Text “Apply” to 80565.
Speedway LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Browse similar jobs
- Cleaning Jobs
- Cook Jobs
- Convenience Store Jobs
- Closer Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Full-Time Jobs
- Managerial Jobs
- High School Diploma Jobs
- Leadership Jobs
- Make Drinks Jobs
- Medical Benefits Jobs
- Marketing Jobs
- Merchandising Jobs
- Multitasking Jobs
- Opener Jobs
- Paid Time Off Jobs
- Retirement Jobs
- Training Jobs
- Tuition Reimbursement Jobs
- Food Service Jobs